the many sides of me NJT

The many sides of me NJT

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Travis & Natasha

These new parents were given a gift certificate for pregnancy photos, and I am so glad that they were.
It has been so good getting to know them a little. There is nothing I like better than getting to photograph people that believe they are not photogenic. They said they had never had a nice pic of the 2 of them together. I'm happy to say that they do now!
Strong hardworking parents that are beautiful together and now a little beauty of a girl, Allison. Congratulations to all of you.      NJT

Stunning (I think one of my all time favourites)













                                                                                                                                                                           
Newborn happiness
Safe in Daddy's hands


Content

Just practicing "the look"



No comments:

Post a Comment