the many sides of me NJT

The many sides of me NJT

Monday, October 22, 2012

Isabell's 10th birthday

So this is what 10 looks like. I know I have been here before but not as a Grama! She was so tiny when she was born and now growing into such an amazing human being. Bell came to me a couple of months ago with an old hand me down sewing pattern, size 3, and said "Grama can you make this for me for my birthday?" So, off we went to the fabric store and together picked out the fabric. She has very good instincts and we had no trouble agreeing on her choice. I asked if she would like her sister to have one too and here is the finished product. They really like them and so do I. The girls can be talked into photos with out much trouble. I am so glad!   NJT













1 comment:

  1. The photos are very clear and the changes you have made to the photographs are really good, with which camera you have captured these photographs.

    Calendar Template

    ReplyDelete